DTL partner The Netherlands eScience Center (NLeSC) and the Lorentz Center are looking for researchers who want to organise the first annual NLeSC-Lorentz Workshop to be held at Lorentz Center@Snellius, Leiden, the Netherlands.
The NLeSC-Lorentz programme plans to host a leading-edge workshop on the application of digitally enhanced research (efficient utilisation of data, software and e-infrastructure). The workshop topic should bring together researchers from the academic scientific community with those from the public/private sector.
What they seek:
• an innovative scientific program, that takes us beyond current boundaries;
• an open and interactive format, with few lectures;
• at least one scientific organiser from the academic sector;
• at least one scientific organiser from the public/private sector.
What they offer:
• a 5-day workshop for up to 25 people in the first half of 2017;
• travel and accommodation reimbursements for all participants;
• no registration fees or other organisational costs;
• a professional support organisation, under the philosophy ‘You do the science, we do the rest’.
• a 1-page expression of interest by 15 April 2016;
• a full application by 6 June 2016;
• final decision end of June 2016;
• submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Wilco Hazeleger, director NLeSC: email@example.com
• Arjen Doelman, director Lorentz Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Henriette Jensenius, scientific manager Lorentz Center: email@example.com