On Thursday 23 June, DTL and Elsevier will jointly organise the webinar ‘How to create a good research data management plan’.
The webinar will address the following topics:
- What is a data management plan?
- When do you need a data management plan?
- Why is research data management important?
- What are the FAIR principles?
Dr Rob Hooft, Technical coordinator of ELIXIR-NL, will answer these questions during a 30 min online presentation on Elsevier’s Publishing Campus. The presentation will be followed by a Question & Answer session.
- Date: Thursday 23 June
- Time: 15.00 CET, 14.00 BST, 09.00 EDT
- Registration: The webinar will soon open for registration. To keep up to date and receive email alerts, sign up to the Publishing Campus.