Start-up accelerator Rockstart (a collaborator of DTL partner Radboudumc) inivites participants for its ‘Digital Health Accelerator programme‘. Registration is possible until August 14th. Rockstart targets digital health start-ups that are looking for funding for their ideas.
- 14 August 2016: deadline for registration
- August 2016: selection of the top 50 participants
- September 2016: selection of a top 25, which will be invited to present their ideas in Nijmegen
- Later in September 2016: selection of the 10 best ideas to participate in the Digital Health Accelerator programme
Digital Health Accelerator programme
Participants of the 180 days Digital Health Accelerator programme will receive:
- support in developing a business model and a product design;
- support in finding a market for their product;
- an initial funding of EUR 20,000;
- office space and legal and financial support, good for another EUR 55,000 – 77,000
- access to a customer line-up that can lead up to between 300k and 575 k worth of deals
In exchange for this, Rockstart gets an equity stake in each start-up of between 5-8 percent.