A European consortium including DTL partner ENPICOM has been awarded a EUR 2 million grant to clinically validate an immunosequencing analysis solution for monitoring treatment responses to cancer vaccines. Read more in the press release.
A total grant sum of EUR 2 million has been awarded to the multidisciplinary EUROSTARS consortium. The EUROSTARS project is titled ‘Treatment Response Monitoring for Cancer Immunotherapies Using Immune Repertoire Analysis’ (IMMUNOMONITOR in short). The consortium consists of five collaborating partners:
- DTL partner ENPICOM (the Netherlands), a bioinformatics and software engineering company;
- Biomax Informatics (Germany), a knowledge management solution company;
- Ultimovacs (Norway), a pharmaceutical company developing innovative vaccines for treatment of cancer;
- the lab of Professor Binder of the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf or UKE (Germany);
- OSE Immunotherapeutics (France), a biotechnology company developing innovative immunotherapies for immune activation and regulation in the fields of immuno-oncology and autoimmune diseases.