Are you a researcher or know someone with a dataset who’s eligible for the Dutch Data Prize?
Nominations can be made until 1 Juni 2020.
To be eligible the data needs to be
- in a ‘trustworthy digital repository’;
- open access available, or the documentation of the dataset explains why this is not possible and under which conditions interested parties can access the data;
- of (inter) national importance;
- making it possible to answer new research questions or leading to new answers to old questions;
- permanently accessible and usable for others (indicator is, for example, high quality of the metadata / documentation);
- widely used or has this potential
More information can be found here.