This year’s BioSB conference (BioSB 2023) is planned on 9-10 May 2023 and will be held at a new location: Hotel Zuiderduin in Egmont aan Zee, the Netherlands. We are again looking forward to an exciting conference with a lot of networking and interesting research talks.
We are happy to announce our keynote speakers:
- Dagmar Iber, Department of Biosystems Science and Engineering, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Johannes Söding, Quantitative and Computational Biology, MaxPlanck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, Germany
- Alexandre Bonvin, Bonvin Lab, University of Utrecht, the Netherlands
Abstract submission for the conference is open. Key dates are:
- Oral presentations: Extended to 8 March 2023, 23h59
- Notification date oral presentations: 24 March 2023
- Poster presentations: 14 April 2023
- Demo presentations: 14 April 2023
BioSB Young Investigator Award 2023
You can now nominate a young researcher for the BioSB Young Investigator Award 2023 (14th edition). This award will be given to a promising young researcher in the bioinformatics or systems biology field. The winner will receive a voucher of 500 Euros sponsored by the BioSB research school (to be spend on conference or course participation of choice) and will be invited to present an honorary lecture in the plenary programme of the conference. Deadline: 23 March 2023. Read more
The Dutch Bioinformatics & Systems Biology conference 2023 discusses the latest developments in bioinformatics, systems and computational biology and interrelated disciplines, and their wide-ranging applications in life sciences & health, agriculture, food & nutrition research. This year’s conference is co-organised by the BioSB research school, Wageningen University and Research, DTL and ELIXIR-NL.