Together with our collaborators (DTL partners and beyond) DTL Learning is working on identifying training needs in the field, both in academia and industry. For several identified topics for which there is a need for training DTL Learning is active in getting people together and working towards developing working groups, training materials and courses.
Topics and themes that we are currently working on include:
- FAIR data training
- Bring Your Own Data Workshops
- Metabolomics (with Netherlands Metabolomics Centre)
- Software & Data Carpentry (with NLeSC and SURF)
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology (with BioSB)
- Dutch NGS Course Portfolio (with the DTL Interest Group Next Generation Sequencing)
- Galaxy Training (with the Dutch Galaxy Working Group)
- Infrastructure access (with SURFsara)
See also the DTL Learning/ELIXIR-NL Training poster for ECCB2016, where all our current activities and partners are listed.