Life science professionals face common data and technology challenges along the road from research question to sharable data. DTL offers these professionals a platform to exchange experiences and overcome the challenges together, for instance by joining:
The DTL community includes
- technical experts associated with high-end technology platforms,
- data experts and engineers specialised in for instance bioinformatics or systems biology,
- researchers that focus on biological questions (microbial, animal, plant or human in origin),
- research managers, group leaders, and board members working in industry,
- academical policy makers in government bodies or science funding organisations.