The Integrative Structural Biology Autumn School aims to create an opportunity to learn about the synergies between electron microscopy, mass spectrometry and modelling in structural biology, next to hands-on experience with cross-linking and integrative modelling.
This week-long course is for PhD students and post docs in the structural biology field. The full programme can be downloaded here.
- Learn how screening of your samples by native mass spectrometry can help accelerate the time to obtain 3D structures or how integrative modelling can increase the fidelity of your structure.
- Benefit from experts and take home the hands-on experience and best practices for cross-linking and integrative modelling.
- Take the chance to network with other structural biologists across international borders.
- Stay up-to-date on latest Thermo Scientific instrument developments and methods.
- Spaces will be limited to 20, so register early. First-come, first served basis.
Registration fees are 100 € net per person, which includes course material, lunches and dinner on Wednesday.
Travel and lodging are at the attendee’s expense.
The summerschool is jointly organized between the Bijvoet Center for Biomolecular Research, the Utrecht Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences and Thermo Fisher Scientific.