The course will focus on using the Galaxy platform to analyse data from DNAseq and RNAseq experiments and provide the scientist a platform to communicate the output of an analysis back to the research team using iReport in Galaxy.
This training of is aimed at giving the clinical research scientists who is non-bioinformatician the necessary skills to understand and successfully work with next-generation sequencing (NGS) data.
The course will be given as a series of lectures and practical’s designed such that by the end of the course the participant will expected to know:
- How to use Galaxy for data analysis and NGS analysis
- How to analyse an RNAseq experiment
- Enhanced variant analysis in RNAseq
- How to create and interpret an integrative cancer study (SNV, CNV and SV)
- How to prioritize fusion gene results