The symposium (27-30 April) is a biennial meeting of a series that this time will be held in Leiden, the Netherlands.
The meeting aims to present the latest developments in the field, the best methodologies for scanning, sequencing, bioinformatic analysis and functional testing. The meeting will be presented in plenary format with notable invited speakers and invited abstracts after peer review. The meeting will include workshops on themes related to NGS pipelines and analysis, data collection and variation nomenclature.
By attending this important event you will:
- Hear presentations by renowned speakers
- Share your knowledge and ideas
- Engage and learn in a relaxed environment
- Access six networking functions
- Meet with key technology providers
More information about the symposium & registration.