The 12th [BC]2 – the Basel Computational Biology Conference – is the key computational biology event in Switzerland in 2015 uniting scientists working in a broad range of disciplines, including bioinformatics, computational biology, biology, medicine, and systems biology. [BC]2 will take place 7th-10th June 2015 at the Congress Center Basel, Switzerland.
Call for presentation abstracts is open now.
Participation at [BC]2 will be the prime opportunity to learn about cutting-edge research in computational biology and bioinformatics and to network with other members of our community. [BC]2 will feature highlight presentations of latest scientific results, workshops, tutorials, poster sessions, and keynotes lectures by international experts. Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Søren Brunak, Department of Systems Biology, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Andrea Califano, Columbia University, NY, USA
- David Eisenberg, Institute for Genomics and Proteomics, UCLA, CA, USA
- Roderic Guigó, Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) and Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF), Barcelona, Spain
- Suzanna Lewis, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, CA, USA
- Katie Pollard, Gladstone Institutes, UCSF, CA, USA
- Ron Shamir, Tel Aviv University, Israel