BioSB 2022 conference

Due to the current COVID-19 situation in the Netherlands it is highly uncertain whether we will be able to organize and host a live conference in February. Since we would really like the BioSB 2022 to be a face-to-face meeting, we are drafting plans to postpone the conference to May or June 2022.

More information will follow.

Conference website

Comments are closed.