The Analytical Challenge is an event for analytical chemistry. With a variety of (inter)national top speakers and numerous parallel sessions the visitors are informed about the latest scientific developments and knowledge within the field.
For who is The Analytical Challenge meant?
Visitors of The Analytical Challenge (TAC) can share knowledge with colleagues within the field. For example:
- chemists and biotechnologists and other molecular scientists
- providers of analytical and laboratory equipment
- teachers, aio’s, junior researchers and students
- members of KNCV (Netherlands) en KVCV (Belgium)
- network NWO Cluster Chemische Wetenschappen
The Analytical Challenge offers a variety of lecturers with top speakers.