- Gabino Sanchez Perez (PRI Wageningen): Data stewardship and integration of Plant OMICS data
- Joost van Kempen (Radboudumc): Digital Research Environment (DRE): Enabling scientists to apply FAIR data stewardship
- Rob Hooft (DTL): Making a reviewer happy with your data management plan
- Thomas Hankemeier (Leiden University): Data Stewardship and integration of Biomedical OMICS data
DTL Technology Hotels are more and more asked to practice FAIR Data stewardship, either because of internal requirements or by funding organizations like ZonMw and NWO. In this focus meeting we will discuss the state-of-the-art regarding FAIR data stewardship, and how this actually helps in integration of OMICS data for answering biological questions.
This DTL focus meeting is an excellent opportunity to meet other Technology Hotel managers and to learn more about the latest developments in FAIR data stewardship and hear first hand experiences from colleagues in the DTL community.
DTL Focus meetings are facilitated by SURF.
- Date: March 22, 2016 – 13:00 – 17:00 h
- Venue: SURF, Kantoren Hoog Overborch Hoog Catharijne Nederland, Moreelsepark 48, 3511 EP Utrecht (4th floor)
- Participation is free of charge, but registration is required! You can register via the form below.
- Please note that the maximum capacity of the room is 40.
|13:15-13:30|||Welcome by Alain van Gool (Radboudumc/TNO & Scientific lead
|13:30-14:00|||Data Stewardship and integration of Plant OMICS data
by Gabino Sanchez Perez (PRI Wageningen)
|14:00-14:30|||Data Stewardship and integration of Biomedical OMICS data
by Thomas Hankemeier (Leiden University)
|15:00-15:30|||FAIR data stewardship implementation in the research environment at
UMC Utrecht by Harry Pijl (UMC Utrecht)
|15:30-16:00|||What does a reviewer of FAIR Data Management Plans want to see
by Rob Hooft (DTL)
|16:00-17:00|||Discussion & Evaluation|
Registration form Focus meeting Fair Data stewardship for Hotel managers