Several groups in The Netherlands are working on different aspects of implementing FAIR in the tools we use for data management. However, coordination between the implementations is needed to ensure that we achieve the Interoperability goals of FAIR and avoid duplicating efforts. This Focus meeting is a first attempt at coordinating between the different efforts and aligning on the practical implementation of the FAIR principles.
The presenters at the Focus meeting will cover several aspects of FAIR in the tools they develop and in the discussion we aim to achieve alignment on common standards and architecture.
- Date: November 8, 2017
- Time: 13:00 – 17:00 h (followed by drinks)
- Location: SURF Utrecht
- Participation is free of charge but registration is required. Registration is now closed!
The primary audience of this meeting is the development community for FAIR data management tools, including Developers, Software Architect, but also power-users of these tools.
We will have four speakers who give a short presentation and we will provide ample time for discussion. Speakers will include:
- Luiz Bonino, GO-FAIR / DTL
- T.b.d., The Hyve
- Morris Swertz, UMC Groningen
- Integration of the tools we have. Are we interoperable together?
- Mapping tools and Molgenis mapping manager
- Fair data points and PHT Fair data stations
- What are the white spots?
- FAIR Metrics
- Layered standards: interoperable archetypes and models in a model registry
A detailed programme of the meeting will follow soon.
Registration is closed!