- Date: 9 September 2020, 14:00-16:30h
- Virtual meeting via Zoom (will be recorded)
The meeting is free of charge but registration is required!
Please register via this registration form.
At the online meeting cBioPortal users and developers will introduce their work on cBioPortal. In parallel tracks the best approach for further collaboration will be discussed, both from a technical angle and from the user perspective.
Attendees are invited to contribute to the meeting by sharing their own ideas on the following discussion points:
- What cBioPortal development is currently ongoing within the Netherlands already, and by whom?
- How could we align our efforts to use and adapt this platform to accommodate a researcher’s needs?
- What use cases are currently supported by cBioPortal, and can these easily be adopted by other institutions?
13:45-14:00 Virtual coffee with cBioPortal demo
14:00-14:10 Welcome and Purpose by Mariska Bierkens (NKI)
14:10-15:40 Invited speakers:
- Bart Koopman (UMC Groningen): “cBioPortal as platform for the molecular tumour board”
- Brenda Hijmans (Netherlands Cancer Institute): “Local cBioPortal for overview of in-house generated NGS data”
- Sjoerd van Hagen (The Hyve) “cBioPortal developments & support in EU”
- Ino de Bruijn (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center): “cBioPortal, development and interaction in US community”
15:40-15:50 Organisational break
15:50-16:20 Parallel breakout sessions: User track & Support track
16:20-16:30 Reporting back