- Date: 25 March 2021, 12:15-16:00h
- Virtual meeting via Zoom.
- Meeting report
Are you a researcher in healthcare and/or life sciences and ask yourself
- how can you archive your data at the end of a project, so that it can be found by others?
- how can you find suitable existing data that could help answer your own research question?
In this focus meeting, we will discuss these two questions. We will focus on research being performed within the life sciences in general and healthcare institutions in particular.
Attendees are invited to contribute to the meeting by sharing their own ideas on the following discussion points:
- Are there special considerations for personal data?
- How data archival affects taking it from one project to the next
- FAIRness of the data
12:15-12:30 Virtual coffee
12:30-12:40 Welcome and Purpose by Irina van Dijk (UMCU)
12:40-14:00 Invited speakers:
- Edwin Geleijn (Amsterdam UMC): My struggle collecting data for Covid-19 revalidation
- Margreet Bloemers/Bas de Waard (ZonMw): What we are asking as a funder, and why
- Nico Poppelier (UMCU): The UMCU approach to data repository
- Hylke Koers (SURF): How SURF facilitates FAIR data
14:15-14:45 Parallel breakout sessions
14:45-15:10 Reporting back from the breakouts
15:10-15:40 Time for plenary discussion
15:40-15:50 Evaluation and next steps