We kindly invite you to an information meeting about the Enabling Technologies Hotels Call 2017 on June 13, 2017 in Utrecht.
ZonMw and NWO have set up this funding programme in collaboration with DTL to stimulate open access of Dutch research facilities and talent development. Life science researchers can apply for funding (max EUR 30 k per project) to get access to the high-end equipment and expertise of 120+ public and private Technology Hotels. Deadline for submitting grant proposals is 29 August 2017 at 14:00.
At the meeting, Sander Hougee (ZonMw) and Merlijn van Rijswijk (DTL) will inform you about the selection procedure and answer your questions about the call. In addition, there will be networking opportunities over drinks.
- Date: 13 June 2017
- Time: 15:00 – 16:30 (followed by drinks)
- Location: SURF, Offices Hoog Overborch (Hoog Catharijne), Moreelsepark 48, 3511 EP Utrecht, room 3.5, route
- Please register for the meeting via the registration form below!
- Please consult the ZonMw website for details about the requirements of proposals.
- Find your Technology Hotel on the DTL website.
- Download the flyer about the call.
- Experience story: ‘Enabling Technologies Hotels programme helps LUMC with development of new technology for Rheumatoid Arthritis research‘