The rapid medical technological developments – in particular -omics and imaging area – gradually lead to a changing in healthcare organisation. This also leads to changes in the organisation of the medical clinic. This will be the topic of the Life Science seminar organised on October 1st 2014 during the World of Technology & Science (WOTS 2014). The program will consist of visionary speakers who take a peek into the future.
- Johan den Dunnen, Leids Genoom Technologie Centrum (LGTC), Human and Clinical Genetics, Leiden University Medical Center
- Jeroen Lammerts van Bueren, Genmab
- Terry Vrijenhoek, Centre for Genome Diagnostics & UMC Utrecht
- Marcel Nelen, Radboud UMC Nijmegen
- Andrea Di Luca, Twente University of Technology