- Are you interested to learn more on how to improve verification and validation of biomarker candidates?
- Are you struggling with system robustness and sample throughput when moving to larger clinical sample cohorts?
- Are you reaching the limits of sensitivity on your current LC-MS platform?
- Are you limited by sample volume?
Come along to Waters Translational Research deminar to learn how to accelerate translation of candidate biomarkers into validated clinical tests using highly specific, ultra sensitive high throughput methodologies.
- Biomarker quantitation by LC-MS/MS
- Targeted and untargeted translational research using IonKey/MS
- MRM method development and data interpretation
- Translational research kits
Speak and listen to experts in the field of biomarker translation:
- Professor Alain van Gool, Radboud University Medical Center Nijmegen
- Dr Theo Luider, Erasmus Medical Center Rotterdam
- Professor Rainer Bischoff, University of Groningen
- Dr Jolein Gloerich, Radboud University Medical Center Nijmegen
Parallel interactive lab based workshops:
A) Biomarker quantitation: Sensitive and selective high throughput MRM analysis with IonKey/MS Xevo TQ-S MS
B) Quantitative informatics: Solutions for MRM method development and data interpretation
The Waters Translational Research deminar is organised in collaboration with the Dutch Biomarker Development Center. The Dutch Biomarker Development Center is an initiative of the University of Groningen (RUG), the University Medical Center Groningen, the Erasmus Medical Center Rotterdam, the Radboud University Medical Center Nijmegen and Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO).