The fourth edition of the X-omics festival “The future of multi-omics research is now!” will take place on Monday April 11th 2022 as a HYBRID event.
The event will include:
- A keynote lecture from Prof. dr. Tim Ebbels
- Lectures from X-omics investigators on multi-omics approaches
- Talks about cellular, individual and population omics
- User pitches about applications of new omics technologies
- Interactive sessions
- Meet & greet with speakers and experts
- Scientific posters
- Networking opportunities during breaks, dinner and party
- Entertainment by our host, Bennie Solo!
To get access to the X-omics festival 2022, please register via https://lnkd.in/eE7DaVjW, free of charge.