FAIR stands for ‘Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Reusable’. The FAIR Data principles act as an international guideline for high quality data stewardship. DTL actively promotes FAIR Data Stewardship of life science information, within its partnership and in close collaboration with its international partners.
- Consult our list of FAIR data knowledge and expertise.
- Use ‘FAIR Data principles explained’ as a guide when publishing your data.
- Make your research data FAIR at a Bring Your Own Data workshop.
- Make your research tool FAIR at a FAIR hackathon.
- Join one of our FAIR data trainings.
- Read more about FAIR Data.
- Read more about FAIR Data projects and initiatives: Personal Health Train, Farm Data Train, FAIRdICT, and GO FAIR.