More information about potential BYODs can be found on the DTL wiki.
A number of BYODs have been organised, including:
- 1-3 November 2016 ELIXIR-EXCELERATE Rare disease use case Wiki pathways, Nanopubs, Rett syndrome
- 25- 27 October 2016, ELIXIR-EXCELERATE Rare disease use case Software solution providers
- 29-30 September 2016, Rome. Combined RD connect/ELIXIR-EXCELERATE Rare disease Use case
- 20 Feb 2015, Utrecht, the Netherlands. Bring your own Template meeting. Goal of the BYOT meeting was to prepare for sharing and integration of data structures used for data capture, also known as ‘data templates’.
- 21-22 January 2015, Wageningen, the Netherlands. Agrogenomics: interoperability in genetic biodiversity
- 26-27 November 2014, Rome, Italy. A BYOD on rare diseases and patient registries.
- 24-25 June 2014, Leiden, the Netherlands. Data owners present: Human Protein Atlas and MycoBase. Alasdair Gray wrote an excellent blog about this workshop.