With the FAIR Data principles gaining momentum, many people want to learn more about FAIR Data. We frequently organise FAIR Data Trainings, ranging from general introductions to highly specialised trainings.
Our FAIR Data training may be generic (i.e., applicable in all research domains for all researchers) or tailored to specific domain experts and data (e.g., medical researchers with patient data). Training related to Data Management and Data Stewardship is also part of our portfolio. We offer 1-day and 2-day workshops in FAIR Data, as well as 1-week mini-schools. Please find below an overview of FAIR Data Training events that we have organised so far.
FAIR schools & courses
- LERU Summer School, 10-15 July 2016, Leiden
FAIR workshops & tutorials
- FAIR Data and FAIR Data Stewardship, 3 November 2016, ECCB2016, the Hague, 1-day workshop
- FAIR Data Stewardship for discovery and innovation – a workshop for DTL partners, 3-4 November 2016, Utrecht, 2-day workshop
- FAIR Data tutorial, 5 December 2016, SWAT4LS, Amsterdam, 1 day workshop
- FAIR Data Stewardship for discovery and innovation – a workshop for HRB, 16-17 January 2017, Dublin, 2-day workshop
- Fair Data and Data stewardship in ELIXIR, 21-23 March 2017, Rome, 1 day workshop