With the FAIR Data principles gaining momentum, many people want to learn more about FAIR Data. We frequently organise FAIR Data trainings, ranging from general introductions to highly specialised trainings.
- Find announcements of these trainings in the DTL Newsletter (subscribe here), our Events calendar, or in our Course overview.
- Contact Celia van Gelder if you want to organise a FAIR data training.
- Contact email@example.com if you have courses or course materials that we can include in our course overview.
Our FAIR Data training may be generic (i.e., applicable in all research domains for all researchers) or tailored to specific domain experts and data (e.g., medical researchers with patient data). Training related to Data Management and Data Stewardship is also part of our portfolio. We offer 1-day and 2-day workshops in FAIR Data, as well as 1-week mini-schools.
Previous FAIR Data trainings
Please find below some examples of FAIR Data trainings that we have organised so far:
- A FAIR afternoon: on FAIR data stewardship for Technology Hotel (/ETH4) beneficiaries, March 2018, Utrecht.
- FAIR Data at HRB: workshop at the Irish Health Research Board (HRB), December 2017, Dublin.
- How to write your own FAIRy Tale: workshop on FAIR data and data stewardship in ELIXIR at ELIXIR All Hands meeting, March 2017, Rome.
- FAIR Data Stewardship for discovery and innovation: 2-day workshop for HRB, January 2017, Dublin.
- FAIR Data tutorial: 1 day workshop at SWAT4LS, December 2016, Amsterdam.
- FAIR Data Stewardship for discovery and innovation – a 2-day workshop for DTL partners, November 2016, Utrecht.
- FAIR Data and FAIR Data Stewardship: 1-day workshop at ECCB2016, November 2016, the Hague.
- LERU Summer School: 10-15 July 2016, Leiden.