WE AIM HIGH
You are a best-in-class full-stack developer with vision and drive, you stand for quality and continuous improvement. You believe your job is never finished and can always be improved. You don’t mind a good discussion on the best solution and are continuously looking for the latest technology and tools, all in the interest of the best results. You are a true team player and want to share your knowledge and learn from others, yet you are also perfectly capable of working independently.
As a full-stack developer in our team, you will have a key role in the architecture, design, implementation and integration of our software products. You will work closely with our bioinformatics scientists and possibly our customers to create bleeding-edge biomedical software used by life scientists. You will be involved at every step of the lifecycle of our software products, including customer deployment.
Our tech stack spans multiple languages (Python, Kotlin, Java, Typescript), frameworks (Node.js, React + Redux + Saga, Flask, AngularJS) and platforms (Docker, Azure, Codeship). We are always on the lookout for the best tools for our job, and have plenty of freedom to learn new, exciting technologies to make and deliver the best possible product.
- Proficiency in a modern front-end development framework like AngularJS, React, Vue.js or similar
- Proficiency in Java (or Kotlin) and Python
- Experience with the design of APIs using REST or GraphQL
- Affinity with life sciences, and a desire to learn more about it
- Fluent in English
- Experience with the design of biomedical software applications
- Experience with the provisioning, administration and API integration of public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) services including compute, containers, application development and runtime environments