Who are you?
You are a bioinformatician who likes to work with observational health data, who would like to contribute to Open Source software and Open Data, biomedical science and patient wellbeing.
The Hyve is a young, international Bio-IT company, employing software developers, solutions architects and data engineers. We are dedicated to delivering solutions that support scientists in life sciences and healthcare R&D using open source software, open data and open standards. Our vision is to enhance the quality and impact of biomedical research by providing biomedical informatics solutions.
Transforming client data into a common data model (the OMOP CDM), in a reproducible and automated fashion
Interacting with clients to gather requirements and resolve data issues
- Affinity with what we try to achieve at The Hyve: improving the world by providing biomedical scientists with excellent tools for managing their data
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge of mapping
- Healthy dose of curiosity
- Based in or willing to move to The Netherlands
- Service oriented attitude
- Experience with R
Nice to have
- Experience with Postgres and Git
- Some background in epidemiology
- Some background in (bio)medical and healthcare ontologies
- Some background in data management