DTL and SURF frequently organise Programmers Meetings to encourage collaboration and communication between scientific programmers in the Dutch life sciences. Consult the wiki page for more information, subscribe to the programmers mailing list if you want to join, or contact Rob Hooft if you have questions.
DTL-SURF Programmers Meetings
- Topics range from new developments in programming languages to practical tips for life science applications, and more.
- Speakers are members of the group (i.e., Dutch programmers).
- Plenty of time for participants to interact.
- Dates, locations, and agendas are announced on the wiki page and the programmers mailing list.
- Anyone interested can join (contact Rob Hooft).
- Participation is free of charge, but registration is necessary (consult the wiki page).