DTL and SURF frequently organise Programmers Meetings to encourage collaboration and communication between scientific programmers in the Dutch life sciences.
- Consult the wiki page for more information.
- Subscribe to the programmers mailing list.
- Contact Rob Hooft if you have questions.
Features of DTL-SURF Programmers Meetings are:
- Topics range from new developments in programming languages to practical tips for life science applications, and more.
- Speakers are members of the group (i.e., Dutch programmers).
- Plenty of time for participants to interact.
- Dates, locations, and agendas are announced on the wiki page and the programmers mailing list.
- Anyone interested can join (contact Rob Hooft).
- Participation is free of charge, but registration is necessary (consult the wiki page).