On 26-31 August 2018, BioSB, ELIXIR-NL, LUMC, ELIXIR-BE, and VIB will organise the first Belgian-Dutch Transcriptomics Summer School in Leuven, Belgium.
The Summer School is an unmissable learning opportunity for all life scientists that work with transcriptomics data. The course will address recent developments in transcriptome data analysis. Participants can analyse their own data during the course, under the supervision of expert trainers. This will provide the ultimate hands-on experience in Next Generation Sequencing data processing. You can express your interest to participate by subscribing here.
- Experimental Design
- Detection of Differential Gene Expression
- Variant Calling
- Illumina data only
- Single Cell RNA-Seq with 10X Genomics
- Bring Your Own Data Analysis
- Submit Application as of 1 March 2018
- Evaluation period in April and May 2018
- Registration opens 25 May 2018
Visit the VIB website.