Geert Grooteplein Zuid 10, 6525 GA Nijmegen
+31 (0)24 366 73 80
The Radboudumc Stem Cell Technology Center assists investigators in performing innovative research, ranging from molecules to man. It connects a broad range of research groups that have expertise in different stem cell fields with a focus on human induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) technology. This provides a state-of-the-art service to reprogram different cell types into iPSCs that enable the development of an unlimited source of any type of human cell needed for study or therapeutic purposes.
The SCTC offers several services:
- To generate experimentally validated human iPSCs: reprogrammed iPSCs are analysed for their stemness by quantitative reverse transcription and immunocytochemistry, and the characterisation can be extended to genomic integrity and differentiation capacities into the three germ layers.
- iPSC culture training and consultancy
- Consultancy of iPSC differentiation methods
- Consultancy on other stem cell cultures: human haematopoietic stem cells, human epidermal stem cells, human organoids
- Joint expertise in different research fields: cell biology, genomics and epigenomics.
- Research projects based on collaboration
- Biomedical & health
- Regenerative medicine