Galaxy is an open, web-based platform for data-intensive biomedical research. Galaxy training is one of the key focus areas of the DTL learning programme.
- Check the DTL Course Overview for upcoming Galaxy courses.
- Check the Events list for Galaxy-related events (past & future).
- Contact Celia van Gelder for Galaxy-related questions.
- On 16-19 January 2017, the first European Galaxy Developer Workshop took place in Strasbourg. ELIXIR-NL and the Dutch Galaxy Working Group were actively involved in the workshop’s organisation.
- DTL and SURF organised a Focus meeting ‘Maintaining a Dutch Public Galaxy Server‘ on 15 April 2016.
People involved in Galaxy in the Netherlands
- Leon Mei (LUMC)
- Sanne Abeln (VU)
- Remond Fijneman (NKI)
- Rob Hooft (DTL)
- Andrew Stubbs (ErasmusMC)
- Rita Azevedo (Lygature) Ruud Ross (Surfsara) Irene Nooren (Surfsara)