Please register & help us find experts by sharing the invite. We would love to have Dutch Life Sciences & Health data stewards (and alike) on board.
Help us create lesson plans for life sciences research organisations to advance their data stewards’ and researchers’ FAIR skills.
- Audience: Everyone willing to work on joint lesson plans on how to implement FAIR data in the life sciences (trainers, data stewards & researchers). The hackathon is open to participants outside the ELIXIR-CONVERGE programme as well.
- Practicalities: the hackathon on FAIR (meta)data takes place on June 29, 2022. We’ll divide tasks and start ‘hacking’ the lesson plan template together. After the hackathon, smaller subgroups are encouraged to come together to finish the lesson plans (e.g., with input from others not available at the hackathon), after which the lesson plans will be published.
- Background: this hackathon is initiated in the context of the ELIXIR-CONVERGE Training Work Package (WP2, task 2.2). We will build upon the lesson plans (Appendix F) created during the FAIRsFAIR training handbook hackathon.
- Preparation: read the program and register for the hackathon via this form. Add your name to a potential topic. Help us find topical experts by spreading the announcement in your organisation.
- For questions, contact the co-leads: Mijke Jetten (firstname.lastname@example.org), Martijn Kersloot (email@example.com) (both ELIXIR-NL) and Stephan Nylinder (firstname.lastname@example.org) (ELIXIR-SE).
This is the registration form for the kick-off day (June 29, 2022) for the ELIXIR-CONVERGE training hackathon: creating lesson plans on FAIR and metadata. In case of questions, contact Mijke Jetten (email@example.com). Draft program via https://tinyurl.com/FAIRhackathon.